An Introduction to Long-Term Care Planning
Recent research has found that more than 70% of seniors over the age of 65 will need long-term care services and support at some stage of their lifetimes. What are your plans to pay for your care, if needed?
Welcome to Denver Estate Planning
A Full Service Estate Planning practice provided by the Colorado firm of JW Weaver Law.
Estate planning is much more than just Wills and Trusts.
We focus on success in helping you to safely and effectively acquire, protect, and distribute your hard earned assets, both business and personal.
Our services include:
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for the elderly or disabled
- Guardian, Conservatorship and Probate
- General and Medical Durable Powers of Attorney
- Business organization and development
- Corporations and Limited Liability Companies
- Contract review, negotiation and preparation
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial or Residential Real estate
Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.
AV® Preeminent™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.