Determining the best way to manage during your life time and to distribute after your passing, your home, your financial assets, and your personal possessions is often a difficult process, which is easy to put off to another day. As a consequence there are many people who never “get around to it” and leave their family with difficult issues and unnecessary expenses. Without a plan, the state has one for you and a court will end up dividing your property in a way, which most of the time is not one you would have chosen.
Take Control of Your Assets and Your Family’s future.
Instead of leaving such important decisions to the courts, obtain assistance in making wise decisions concerning your estate. Call Estate Law Denver and make an appointment with Jack Weaver personally. Our firm is dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning, and is prepared to assist you with such legal services as:
- Deciding between the use of a Will or a Living Trust as your basic estate plan device
- Drafting the will
- Creating the living trust
- Creating Cross Purchase or Buy Out plans for your business
- Establishing Limited Liability Companies for your rental properties
- Considering education and retirement issues
- Drawing up health care and general powers of attorney or Living Wills
- Providing trusts for family members with Special Needs
- Using Beneficiary Deeds where appropriate to simplify an estate plan
- And the list goes on
The decisions you make regarding your estate determine how your property will be divided and what estate taxes will need to be paid, if any, after your passing. To be sure that your wishes are in place and will be carried out for your family, call for a personal consultation with Jack Weaver at Estate Law Denver today. Don’t allow your family to be victims of an unanticipated tragedy that may befall you before your estate plan is in place.